- AceSaga: The Lament of a Raven
- Realtime Strategy Simulation Game
- Pentium 400Mhz or better, 3D accelerator video card required.
- Release Date
- 2002 in Korea(Sunny YNK)
AceSaga, as the first project of MAIET Entertainment, has a characteristic of the strategic simulation focused on air combat. Especially, the game play developing from the 6 unique Commander Ships with distinct individualities is the unique feature that only AceSaga possesses.
This product is not available any more since its production has been terminated.
- Appearance of total of 6 unique Commander Ships. Planning out strategy according to the Commander Ship!
- Speedy game play. Real time strategy with exceptional speed.
- Total of 45 campaign mode (29 senario modes, 16 training modes)
- Various difficulty setting and supporting Skirmish mode with background situation configuration option.
- Powerful scenario/map editor
- IPX, TCP/IP multiplay
- Full 3D camera control